Saturday 26 July 2014

HI

Hi guys, welcome to my blog. My username on moviestarplanet is Mimi xP and theres my profile just up above. I've played moviestarplanet since 2012 november, on my other account which i deleted i joined earlier on in April. So, you can call me Tilly or so or whatever you want to call me I don't mind :) I will show you my best friends profile now... 
Mimi elex
 This is Mimi elex aka mimi tilly. Her account got hacked and lost all her stuff, so she created this new account which i think is quiet nice. You can add her, and shes a very nice person to talk with. If you can, help her level because she deserves it :)
canadaces
 This is canadaces but she prefers to be called Alison by her actual name. Her first account got deleted by this person named BeniGusti who hacked her but she officially created this account and this is where she is now. Shes a warm hearted person, who cares about others...
kaya hellcat

This is kaya but she tends to like being called Emmie or Mia because its her real name. She has played a while on her other account Lilly=Mae but she created this account and bought a V.I.P on it and here she is now. Shes a lovely girl and a great sister, and we always have fun together :P 
freya skull

This girl is named freya skull aka as Jessica and Bob. Shes a great funny person and shes awesome :D we first met on this game named space heroes universe at somebodys house and we became really good friends =) your awesome jess and you know it ( YOU CAN BE A CRAZY ONE TOO!) lololol :)

Roxxane May West

This is Roxxane shes an awesome girl and alot of fun to talk with. We haven't been friends for long but I can say like a few months or more because I added so many people back then and I can't remember the dates of when I met people :P You work hard for things and your really and awesome girl :) thanks alot<3 b="" nbsp="">



So there some of my bestest friends I have met and you should meet them too :) You will see what lovely people they are... :) ~Tilly 






2 comments:

  1. LOLOL I SAW UR COMMENT ON MRS. BOP'S FORUM.. I DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN SHE SAID U WERE FAMOUS AHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete