Saturday 26 July 2014

Scamming! :(

Hi guys...
Lately on MSP there has been alot of scammers and scamming going on. Here is an example:
 This is a scam as the girl doesn't even have 10 rares -.- Others agree as well: 
                                                                                      So as it is, that girl is a scammer. I have crossed out the name because I don't want any hate going on walls. But guys, seriously beware of scammers! Just in a flick of a second, BANG! You lost something either precious, diamonds, sc or anything! Especially with non-vips if your giving an autograph, you have to wait another hour to give another one! Guys, be careful and stay safe. If not, look on my profile at my latest artbook... 
Stay safe!
~ Mimi

5 comments:

  1. Ikr tell me about it =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know they don't think about others but themselves its kinda mean x

      Delete
  2. Heyo tilly blobby here Aka jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate scammers ;c Ik I'm 21, but i remember when I was your age being scammed :c

    ReplyDelete