Wednesday 17 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hey guys! It's nearly christmas, so I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas for 2014!Soon enough, It will be a new year, a new start. Also, thank you so very berry much for level 24! I'm so overjoyed about it and the best part is, I'm nearly half way to level 25 already! Thank you everyone who has helped, I really appreciate it. (:

Also, stop reporting others for no reason. My friend, (paige) got locked out for no reason because of it. She hadn't even been online, so that's just creepy...

By the way, congratulations on everyone else and a Happy Birthday to my friend. We all wish you the best birthday! Hope you get lots of nice prezzies xD

For those who think I'm bullying them for not giving them stuff...I do give you stuff. I give you something, and then you want more. I just don't bother anymore unless I reward people for watching my movies or helping me. So yes, you can't complain to me unless I haven't. That's when I will give it you sometime in the month or the week, because really, I can't be online all the time. I do play other online games as well, so I try and get online.

Anyways, have a great day and an awesome school break :)You can add me on the UK msp or any of these servers:
Uk: Mimi xP
Usa: Lisby<3mimi font="" nbsp="">
Nl: Jodiculaxo 
Nz: Sky Blue Lover 
Es: Polly<3kitty font="" nbsp="">
Dk: danisha xd 
De: Kittymimii
etc.... 
Bye for now x Mimi 

1 comment: