Saturday 10 January 2015

Stop calling ppl lesbians...

Umm...so well for the past few weeks I've been called a lesbian. Well excuse me, how do you know about my life? I am not a lesbian fyi, I'm with someone (that's not a girl) but I'm fourthies with my sister...
So stop being so judgemental. I'm not the only one either, so just pii and get a life. Actually, sort your own life out. You don't have to pick up the pieces for other people, they can handle it themselves thank you very much. 

Now, can you stop asking for wishys, jees how many times do i have to say this? The answer is hmm let's see...
NO.
I'm not being mean but you haven't watched any of my movies & PLUS you haven't earnt it. Other people might give you wishys, but i'm not. Just because people are VIP don't mean they're rich. 
So yes, that's all I have to say really. :P Have a nice day...x

tilly






2 comments:

  1. LOL BET YAH LYING BOUT THIS ONE 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol bet you got smacked in the face with a tennis racket you stupid hurtful bitch :D

      Delete