Thursday 23 July 2015

Memories & About me :3

I'll do some fact's about me.


I love purple & black. :)
I have lots of best friends some of which have quit and some that haven't which are always there for me!!
I miss shu.
I'm crazy & weird which I like myself the way I am.
I'm British.
I love my family lot's, and do not trust many people in my life, even though people trust me and expect to trust THEM, I still don't because my 'bff' hacked me when i 'trusted' her, so I never trust people again.
I have a teddy bear which i've had since I was born :3 (Don't most of us xD)
I watch some kid shows for baby's sometimes when I'm extremely bored.
I have a nasty habit of twirling my hair and sucking my thumb which is something that I can't stop at the moment.
I eat cereal for dinner sometimes.
I just had a mcdonalds.
Unicorns & Llamas are bae.
Llamacorns.
I love cats & dogs.

I don't want to say anything else and not to much personal information which you all probably know anyway thanks to the fact of my youtube. :3

If you wonder what shu is, it's Space Heroes Universe, an old game I used to love & play,  until I got bullied and people hated on me for no abs reason. Well, I just blame it all on the sad guy Liam. xD Making blog posts about me, I did nothing to him but have a joke about. Wow. How old was the guy? Too old to be playing the game I'd say. So yeah Liam, mind your nozzle and get working and earning some hard earnt cash. Good Job. Also pass no the message to those little 'frenemies' of yours.

I have some old pictures of Space Heroes xD

That's me, Mimi elex (Destiny Jade), kaya hellcat (kaya hellcat) and giggles (x x kitti x x) and this is how we know each other off this game. Well, something different to me and Emmie but yeaah xD


This was my profile before it changed usernames. Ugh Emmie hate you for changing my name xD


Tilli Martina. 1) Tilli isn't a real name 2) I hate a girl named Martina as she was friends with Liam and very rude to me towards the end of the closure of the game. Thanks alot Liam. Stealing all my friends. God I hate that guy. -__________________________-


This is in 2014 where I just bought my 2 bffs Emmie & Jade VIP :) I'm the girl at the top left corner, jades the one next to me and below me is Emmie & Jess x x

Me at the sports event and when I made my music video 'Gun' as the choice from Jade :3

Here is me, Jade & Emmie when I bought them both 3 month vips :3 As a present for being the bestest ever friends in the entire WORLD !!

I love you guys especially Emmie, Jade, Alison & Jess :) The closest friends to me and I hope I meet all of you together in real life someday like I have with Emmie <3 nbsp="" p="">
I love you sisters forever and always<333 p="">
~ From your weird awkward sissy Tilly c: / Tillsie xD

No comments:

Post a Comment