Friday 30 October 2015

Forum bullying

- Forget the bits about akakia because sadly the girl that is bullying is scaregirl1 and not akakia this has nothing to do with her so please apologies -



Hey guys v-v
So, there's been a LOT of forum hating & bullying, including ME in it. Well some of it, let's say.

Most of it is about akakia.

Not only is this RACIST, it's trying to get somebody's PASSWORD & this girl worships akakia. Look what happened when I said akakia was a bully.
 I found this in my guestbook. :3 Oh wow, so akakia get's away with getting people to make people want to die of the hate they receive & everything else, but then when somebody else says something bad it's virtually terrorising? Don't we have an opinion anymore?

I personally don't hate akakia, even though she did block me & I apologised for my rudeness to her on my backup.
 An 'ok' would've been nice. 'I dont even know who you are'. Well, ok, I take back my apology, as it seems like it wasn't 'good enough' for you. I would've thought you'd have been a bit nicer to people, apparently not.
 Oh found another hateful forum towards Brittany, okay. What right do you have to take her main account? You're disgusting you wicked person, you give hate to people just because they dislike akakia. What are you gaining off worshipping akakia? Just stop being so rude to everyone!


Like I said before, I don't personally hate akakia nor like her. It's just disgusting how people can be so utterly rude. Nobody deserves hate, nor anybody should give hate. I only named akakia a bully because of what happened with my friend & the video I saw.


Oh well, believable now I know not to worship high level people.

-Tilly


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I Am Scaregirl1, And I Am Not A Bully, As I Took Over A Years Break, Due To People Bullying Me. I Know Who Did It, But I Wanna Know If They Will Expose TheirSelf, They Have A Week. Please DONT Pin This On Me. I Have A Video That i will upload with proof if they do not ADMIT!

    ReplyDelete