Monday 3 April 2017

hi bitches

hey my good friends
so its been a whole fucking year since my last post wowzee ching chang chong

so where do i begin on how msp has once again taken over my life with making me addicted ah yes

so
BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE HACKER SHIT
STOP IT
AHAHAHHA THIS WAS A PRANK IM CRYING THESE GULLIBLE CHILDREN IM CHOKING
yes im in my savage mood
and wanna know the best part of 2017 msp
these fucking 11-year-olds (well I'm just making an accusation on this but correct me if I'm wrong my dear)
 'LOVE MY BABY'
this fucking kid looks traumatised from a shooting at the local supermarket
shout out to you girlie
forums are as dry as the latest season of the vampire diaries (golly whizz stefan salvatore deserved better)

i cant tell if shes emo or aesthetic
rip the cinema chatroom that people only ever went into for them 100 sc


also go love my pets in my room for 45sc because why the fuck not
and to finish it offffff

a special yeeeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiii for y'all
enjoy my friends
have a nice addictive life on msp
loves and smoochies
tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment