Friday 29 May 2015

Level 27 :o

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for level 27!
I just reached level 26, and now level 27?! I'm half way as well! Thank youuuuu xoxoxo


And I'm already nearly half way to level 28, all help is really appreciated x I'll be rewarding helpers with wishys, gifts, watching movies & giving greets to big helpers c; 

Also I wanted to say a massive thank you for 358 subscribers on my youtube channel it's a massive achievement for me because I don't usually get subscribers or views :) So thank you for all the help guys! Stay awesome (;


~ Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Yay go mimi go mimi go mimi xD
    my blog:cutyandizzy.blogspot.co.uk but idt u really care but i said anyway and i think i dont know wat im saying anymore O.O Ima leave before dis get more awkwarddd :3 o.O

    ReplyDelete