Saturday 6 June 2015

Moviestarplanet Series - Out and About

Okay so hey guys :) I'll be blogging more now because I have more to say :)

Right so I've been working on a new movie series called Out and About and it will be published on youtube (my youtube channel) which is tillyandjoe1.

Thank you for all the views on Runaway Girl, which I have currently finishes season 1, and I will be moving on to season 2 next.


Ok so these are two are the characters in Out and About, Molly & Elena.

They are both criminals and both capable of murder, (which Elena has done, but has ALWAYS been bailed out from).



So I'll tell you a bit about these 2 characters as I'm still writing the script and I am only on part 12 right now.










Molly:

Molly has an older sister name Cary and her best friend is Elena. She ran away from her parents and became homeless, and that's when she met Elena and started to become a criminal and rob from the rich. She loves Black and loves to write and her real birth name is Holly Culkins, but she changed it when she was older because she didn't want to be identified except by her friends. Her parent's probably wouldn't even recognise her by now :P


Elena:

Elena lived with her parent's and is one year older than Molly. She has been in jail 2 times and her parent's kicked her out the house and that's when she went to live with Molly. Her favourite colour is Red, which is the sight of blood, and in part 8 Molly kicks Elena out and then Elena plans with her sidekick, (obviously I'm not giving the name or I'm going to ruin it!) to murder Molly but will she survive or will she be banished out of LA forever...


Okay, so there's some info about the characters, I'm not going to tell you everything of course because I'll ruin it [;

But it will be out on the 7/06/2015 or today (6/06/2015). But I hope you will enjoy this series, and I will be continuing my other series once I have finished some of the other ones because at the moment I have 3 running which I haven't even got to part 3 on. So yes, I will be doing this series more often to be prepared for a BIG section :)

Thanks for reading

~ Mimi


(Mimi xP UK Msp
Backup: xoxkaiti (UK MSP)
Usa: Lisby<3mimi p="">German: Cuteygirlteddybear
New zealand: Sky Blue Lover
Spanish: Polly<3kitty p="">Canada: Darkest<3 p="">Nederlands: Jodiculaxo

and more :-) Contact info:
Hangouts; Kittykat Mimi
Snapchat: kittytilly11
Insta: xoxitsmimi
Twitter: xoxtilly
Xat: tillysmith6490
and msp XD                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment